Saturday, September 23, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.202

Hello all!
Here I am again, with my usual Saturday post, which is my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
I listen to lots of music during this week, and the songs I've picked as best ones are the following:
GARY MOORE: Military Man (Run for Cover - 1985)
THE SAMURAI OF PROG: Growing Up (On We Sail - 2017)
BLACK HEART PROCESSION: Topics of Love (Amore Del Topico - 2002)
THE NEAL MORSE BAND: Broker Sky/Long Day (Reprise) (The Similitude of a Dream - 2016)
CLIVE NOLAN: Solitary Man (King's Ransom - 2017)
I will conclude this post by adding the YouTube links of the songs in my list, so you will be able to listen to them right away. (Assuming that you will be interested of course). Unfortunately, once more I wasn't able to find all the songs in YT, so I added just the ones I found.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend.
Thank you!
GARY MOORE: Military Man
BLACK HEART PROCESSION: Topics of Love
THE NEAL MORSE BAND: Broken Sky/Long Day

No comments:

Post a Comment