Saturday, January 13, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.211

Hello all!
  After a week's break, my usual Saturday Jukebox post is back, with my weekly Top-5 songlist.
  During the week I had the time to deal with music a lot; This time I listened to some powerful stuff, mostly because I was trying to choose the songs for tomorrow's very powerful and different Prog n Roll radio show. So, after listening to some songs over and over again, I decided that these are the songs I am choosing as the best ones:
STRATOVARIUS: Destiny (Destiny - 1998)
AYREON: Journey to Forever (The Source - 2017)
HAGGARD: Per Aspera ad Astra (Epur Si Muove - 2004)
BLIND GUARDIAN: Nightfall (Nightfall in Middle Earth - 1998)
CHRYSILIA: The Menalon Trail (Et in Arcadia Ego - 2017)
I will conclude this post by adding the YouTube links for the songs included in my list. Simply click on the following links and listen to them.
STRATOVARIUS: Destiny
AYREON: Journey to Forever
HAGGARD: Per Aspera ad Astra
BLIND GUARDIAN: Nightfall
CHRYSILIA: The Menalon Trail
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment