Thursday, April 26, 2012

Greece slideshow, by GFreedom...

  Many years ago, me and my wife made a slide show about Greece, and we uploaded it on YouTube.
It was especially made for our European friends fromThe Lord of the Rings online game.
  The 4-minute-long slideshow includes pictures from some wonderful places in Greece. Some of those pictures were taken by me, during my travels with my motorcycle(s); and some others that I found  here and there. In a specific picture in the slideshow one of my motorcycles is also included.
  The background music belongs to the famous Greek composer Manos Hatzidakis.
  Since it is Spring and the Summer is approaching, maybe it is a good idea to take a look to this slideshow and get some ideas about your holidays. Just click on the following YT link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_85mU1XsY&feature=context-gau
 I hope you will like it.
Enjoy!
Thank you!









1 comment:

  1. Hey George! Nice slideshow!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Vlasis

    ReplyDelete