Saturday, September 9, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.200

Hello all!
After almost 2 months, my usual weekly Top-5 song list is back!  
I listened to lots of music during this week, so it wasn't very easy to pick only 5 songs.
But I think that the ones I added on my list are some of the best.
MACHINES DREAM: Heavy Water (Black Science - 2017)
ROGER WATERS: Picture That (Is This the Life We Really Want? - 2017)
GARY MOORE & PHIL LYNOTT: Out in the Fields (single - 1985)
BIG BIG TRAIN: The Second Brightest Star (The Second Brightest Star - 2017)
BLACK SABBATH: Lonely in the Word (Heaven & Hell - 1980)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YouTube links for the songs in my list. So, if you want to listen to them, just click on the following links.
Enjoy!
MACHINES DREAM: Heavy Water
ROGER WATERS: Picture That
GARY MOORE & PHIL LYNOTT: Out in the Fileds
BIG BIG TRAIN: The Second Brighter Star
BLACK SABBATH: Lonely in the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment